THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

<<...eXcEL..ExCeLLent..>>

in the way of learning computer in science, i meet with this mr analytical..he is the third brother of 8 siblings..his father is mr microsoft office..his mother,i don't know..maybe his father divorces her before he can know his mother..actually, i'm not so close with him..we still in the process of knowing each other..ha, the person who is responsible to introduce me to him is Mdm Linda..thanks to her that i can acquinted with this electronic spreadsheet program that can be used for storing,organizing and manipulating data..in order to strengthen our bond, Mdm asked me to play with mr excel..i have to go to his house and must adapt with its high tech environment..it takes me a few days to coop..after that, i think we can accept each other well..lets take a look at his physical atrraction that made me attract to him..hu2




so,what's your opinion about him? cool right? well,at first i didnot notice him until i enter this iium kuantan campus..i didnot know what he thinks about me..but then i realize he is quite excited to see me because each time i greet him,he will smile at me..hu2..but,recently, i quite busy with sister smiles and then start to forget him..so sorry..i try my best to care about him but i have no time available for him..until today, i give my time for him because i need him to fill my pocket marks and the most important part for my CGPA..he will be my threat during the final exam which is held in the 9 nov at 2.30pm..so,starting now i will be nice to him and close with him so that we will remember each other in the day of 'judgement'..please don't tell anybody that i start to miss him..and maybe in love?..God knows for sure..(^_^)

in the way of learning computer in science, i meet with this mr analytical..he is the third brother of 8 siblings..his father is mr microsoft office..his mother,i don't know..maybe his father divorces her before he can know his mother..actually, i'm not so close with him..we still in the process of knowing each other..ha, the person who is responsible to introduce me to him is Mdm Linda..thanks to her that i can acquinted with this electronic spreadsheet program that can be used for storing,organizing and manipulating data..in order to strengthen our bond, Mdm asked me to play with mr excel..i have to go to his house and must adapt with its high tech environment..it takes me a few days to coop..after that, i think we can accept each other well..lets take a look at his physical atrraction that made me attract to him..hu2



so,what's your opinion about him? cool right? well,at first i didnot notice him until i enter this iium kuantan campus..i didnot know what he thinks about me..but then i realize he is quite excited to see me because each time i greet him,he will smile at me..hu2..but,recently, i quite busy with sister smiles and then start to forget him..so sorry..i try my best to care about him but i have no time available for him..until today, i give my time for him because i need him to fill my pocket marks and the most important part for my CGPA..he will be my threat during the final exam which is held in the 9 nov at 2.30pm..so,starting now i will be nice to him and close with him so that we will remember each other in the day of 'judgement'..please don't tell anybody that i start to miss him..and maybe in love?..God knows for sure..(^_^)


This entry was posted on 11:18 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: